Friday, March 29, 2002

Hello and Oh, my God!! The Miss Cincy pagent (er, scholarship competition, to be P.C.) is tomorrow! I'm so excited! (hehe, Stephen quote!);) Mommy and I are leaving tonight to stay overnight at a hotel (we got a special deal since I'm with the pageant), then I get to wake my little butt up around 7:30 tomorrow morning to be at Hughes Center by 9:00am! UGH!! But, I got all my dresses, hats, pantyhose, and yesterday I bought my gift basket. (In case you're not familiar with that one, we have to buy a gift basket of a minimum value of $40.00 to be auctioned off at the pageant.) Well, I think I safely met the minimum value. In fact, I tripled it! I think I just might try to buy my basket back! If my basket gets the highest bid, I win a special prize. Yeah, that's nice but I wanna win Miss Cincy! Not that I expect to. I just want to have fun and be able to look back and say I did it, ya know? Oh, and *of course* I want World Peace! (Yes, I'm going to be using that one for the next several months!) OK, I just wanted to drop that news on everyone's shoulders. Bye now! (Imagine me smiling and waving good-bye in that cheesy Miss America style)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home