Wednesday, March 13, 2002

Hello to all of my loyal subjects! I'm still sick, but my mood is a little better. I gotta remember to keep popping the happy pills. I'm in the middle of printing out lesson # 14 in my vet's assistant course. They have they actual books and stuff on backorder, and I'm sick of waiting. I'm going crazy not having any diseases to study! Haha. Actually, this unit is on pathology so maybe I can figure out what's wrong with me. That may take a much more in-depth course, though. (Ooh! The self-battering side of me strikes again!) Ok, well, now for the "What's News": I'm doing one of those basketball pool things where you try to predict the winners and win money if you're right (thanks, Matt, for bringing out the gambler in me!);) My health seems to be taking its sweet old time getting back to normal. This is not good for my degree. My throat feels so small, I can barely hum! When I try to sing I sound like a frog dying (yeah, yeah, I can hear you all now: "What else is new?" HAHAHA! That was funny!!) Anyway, I can't think of anything else that's new so I think I'll go now and kick back a few Excedrin with a bottle of Jack Daniels...or not! HAHAHA! I'm on fire today, huh?:P Allllllrighty then, buh-bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home