Sunday, March 10, 2002

OK, my life officially sucks. I've been home sick since last Wednesday and I don't feel like I'm getting any better. Needless to say, I didn't make it to Kathleen Battle last Friday, so there's $112 I'll never see again. Plus, all these telemarketers keep calling me and trying to talk me into stuff and I'm too weak to argue with them. I now have a French Lit mid-term to make up (if I can make it up, that is), but at this rate, I'm probably going to spend the next six months in a hospital bed with IV's sticking out of my arms.
Yeah, I'm not in a very happy mood right now. I want my health back, I want to graduate, and I wanna get out of this town!!! But, none of that is likely to happen. Anyone got a little beaming device you can use to transport me someplace happy? Can I bring my kitties, too? Well, I gotta go before my head explodes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home