Wednesday, March 06, 2002

Apparantly, I haven't been posting enough blogs to satisfy certain readers' needs, so I'll do one right now to make y'all happy! k?
Anyway, this is the third time in less than a month that I've been sick. Ohio sucks this time of year. Everyone I know is getting sick and they keep giving it to me. Make them go away! Go away, sick people!! You suck!
Well, I better be ok for the Kathleen Battle concert in Columbus this Friday. That's all i can say. I'm supposed to have a French Lit mid-term tomorrow too, but i don't know how that's gonna happen. I can't get a doctor's excuse either cuz, as of my 23rd birthday last week, I'm off Mommy and Daddy's insurance. If anyone is willing to make a donation to the "Keep April Alive Fund" please be my guest! Well, I'd write more but all this typing is making me dizzy. I need a nap, a shower, and I need to watch Tom Cavanagh on "Ed" tonight 'cuz he's freakin' hot! Buh-bye, toodles!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home