Thursday, April 14, 2005

Well, tomorrow I'm going to Columbus for the Cinderella state pageant. I've been busy preparing for it for the last several months. I've been eschewing chocolate and white bread (except pasta, of course) and taking walks with Kirbs, to keep me in shape. I'm going tanning right after work today then getting my nails done tomorrow at 2. After that, I'm off! I still have a lot of shopping to do (hair care product, pantyhose, and the like) and I need to start packing tonight, too. Oh, and I also have to bleach my arms tonight. So much to do, so many T.V. programs to be engrossed in instead. haha!
I need to practice my talent piece a few more times and steam my dresses and all this other stuff before the competition Saturday. Oh, and I'm also dog-sitting, so someone's going to have to fill in for me this weekend. Any takers? Yeah, though not.
Well, with all this stuff to do sitting before me, and yet I sit here blogging so I must end this now. I'll give full details of the weekend when I get back. Ciao, belli!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home